Warehouse- Burnaby Full time
We are a staffing agency located in New Westminster and we are currently looking for Warehouse workers in Burnaby strong attention to detail. The scope of work requires some lifting up to 50 pounds, using an inventory scanner, and labelling materials, double checking orders. The job is a full-time placement and require people who are reliable. This is an entry level job. We also have a position for warehouse cleaner as well.
- You are a high school graduate or equivalent
- You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- You have previous work experience in a warehouse setting
- Forklift certification is considered an asset
- WHMIS and Transportation of Dangerous Goods certification is an asset
- You are open to flexible work schedules, including but not limited to overtime and weekend shifts
- Pick and pack orders, as well as receive and put away inventory
- Diligently check stock for wear/damage and report faults and discrepancies
- Follow procedure for preparing and packing special orders for our stores and customers
- Scan bar codes on products from totes to pallets and packages using a hand scanner
- Operate electric and manual pallet jacks, forklifts, picker trucks, conveyor systems, walkie talkies, and work with autonomous vehicles
- Practice caution when working around moving machines, such as order pickers, forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks, and mobile carts
- Use online stock control system to perform specific tasks
- Perform general warehouse duties, including keeping areas clean and tidy
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Get paid daily, weekly, biweekly, however you want! We are flexible and want you to pick your own pay day.
- We now offer e-transfers, which makes getting paid easy and hassle free.
- Job flexibility. Choose when you want to work! Whether you are looking for full time, part time, temporary or permanent, we have it all!
- We offer subsidized training courses to help you get certified in safety and equipment operation.
WHERE TO FIND US:
Please apply in person at 713 Columbia Street, New Westminster, Suite 118. We are located 1.5 blocks from the New Westminster Skytrain station. If you have any questions about the application process, please call 604-522-4900.